iView Medical Image Processing Software
* This Product is "Medical Divice", and please read "Instructions for use" and "How to Use" before use this program
Deliberate Number: 2013-I10-01-0656
- Easy to use (Usse-friendly interface).
- Fast and stable system.
- Provide improvement an economic efficiency by functions as store, editing,
inquiry and management of digital images acquired from various modalities.
- Support DICOM & Various image formats (bmp, jpeg, gif, etc).
- Support various panel layouts.
- Support dual monitors.
- Support various functions for image as zoom in/out, rotation, WWL (Window Width Level),
pan & seroll, invert image, annotation, measurement, magnifier, real size view, etc.
- Manage DICOM and digital image files.
- Provide worklist and DICOM network.
- Provide historical exams and comparison tad.
- Provide exam compare mode.
- Provied scout image functions.
- Provide series/stack/cine view.
- Interfacing OCS / EMR / HIS
- Provide Full Monitor
WWL(Window Width Level) Magnifier
Series View Stack View
Scout Image Rotation
Exam Compare Mode Continous Zoom
Pan &Scroll Invert Image
Angle Cobb Angle
Cross Refernce Low & High Filter
CT NUM CT Ratio
IntersectionAngle WWL Preset
iView MSG DICOM HeadInfo
■ Image Ordering: change the order of images in an exam.
■ Whole Spine Merge: combine separated imager sf he whole spine.
■ Exam Split Mode : separate the mixed in an exam.
- Support paper print.
- Support digital-report files.
- Support DICOM print.
- Provide various report formats.
- Provide Preform fnuction (Frequently used sentences can stored hot keys).
iView Report iView Report (Preform)
■ Cobb Angle measurement
■ Pelvic X_Ray Analyze(PelvicXA)
■ Mosaic Processing
- Automatic Breast ROI (Region Of lnterrest) Enlargement.
- lmage magnifier for lert & right breast mammography interpretation.
- Lossless Image Compression for mammogaphy CR & DR